Saturday, January 2, 2010

I would like to share some movements that I experienced in the our premises, 31st December 2009 last day of the year with an Lunar Eclipse was like coincidence was it.

I would like to request to all of the vijaynagar resident to publish if maximum knowledge about Lunar Eclipse. I have found some of them that I have uploaded here.

As the world rang in the New Year, a partial lunar eclipse was visible from Vijaynagar Buildings last night, as these stunning pictures show.

It was the last and largest of four minor lunar eclipses in 2009.





See the time on pic. almost past 8pm, on 31 Dec 09, Snapped from parking of Vijaynagar. The magic of "Canon" ...reflected very transparently..in the picture...Isn't it?


Manna de..missing you..."aa ja sanam....madhur chandani me hum......"...In that song the same scene was picturised I believe....
hey..I was not heading towards moon ...so don't worry...I was standstill on the top of Vijaynagar.......Don't look at this picture for more time...you will find clouds are dancing around moon, as if..they are welcoming lunar eclipse on 31 dec.
Chandoba chandoba bhaglas ka........nimbonichya zadamage laplas ka.....
चांदण्यांचा गंध आला पौर्णिमेच्या रात्रीला...चंद्र आहे साक्षीला .......

I was smiling while snapping this particulary..as if the moon was talking to me and giving me good poses....I was happy and satisfied....Thank You Chandomama.
छीप गया बदली मे जाके चांद भी शरमा गया......

believe me ..its not studio moon....the original one.....with help of 12X zoom plus 5 optical zoomThe dark clouds are fighting with those who brighten themselves with the moon light...
आणि शेवटी...लहानपणीचा शिवना पवनी चा खेळ हि आभाळात ढग आणि चंद्र हि खेळतात. .... हे आज कळले.
taking short break from chandrayan.....this is vijaynagar Entrance Gate at night time....
break continues here...building no. 5 and 6....amazing view..
Lunar eclipse started on 10.45pm...the very first image of moon after staring the eclipse. The bright and beautiful full moon was preparing himself for a wonderful eclipse.
"चंद्र वरचा डाग हि माई - लेकाचा सुभोध चिन्ह घडवून देतो...असा सुंदर डाग, टेलेसकोप ला हि लाजवेल" ...असा काहीतरी लिही....इति....योगेश शिंदे
I really scared to write on such a technical picture..but believe it...we snapped this...feeling proud.
second break of our lunar eclipse journey......vijaynagar youth celebrated last day of 2009, playing cricket. See the spectators on down left corner of the image...spectators in the ground.......??????

celebrating year's last century......


see my next post for real pictures from today's Lunar eclipse.


Yogesh Shinde.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Asshwin Shende said...

तुमच्या फोटोग्राफीला आमुचा सलाम. अतिउत्तम. पण तुमचा चंद्रग्रहण हा विषय जरा बाउन्सर गेला हो. अहो किती अभ्यास करायचा ??..आणि तोही ब्लॉग वर ?? तुम्ही प्रत्यक्षात भेटलात कि समजावून सांगा हा विषय. ....